Are you a dedicated, skilled professional looking for a satisfying career in healthcare?
Our clinicians have attended some of the most prestigious institutions in the country, and our leadership team has created a modern, nimble healthcare system to adapt to the needs of our community.Valley Regional offers a compensation and benefit structure that is competitive with all area hospitals, regardless of their size.
- A variety of medical and dental plans to fit your needs
- Retirement (403b)
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Short-Term Disability
- A smoke-free hospital campus
- Low cost, healthy meals in our cafeteria every day
- On-site modern exercise facility, available 24/7, free for employees
- An Employee Assistance Program to help employees deal with the challenges life presents
It is not unusual to find employees whose careers with VRH have spanned a lifetime. If you would like to build your career at Valley Regional by becoming part of our team, please browse our current openings.
Valley Regional is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.